RECYCLING RUBBER WASTE
Rephouse collects tire and other rubber waste and recycles it to combine with new synthetic rubbers and polyurethanes and make new viable rubber flooring products. Millions of square meters of recycled rubber flooring product has been produced to date. All rubber flooring products supplied are fully recyclable themselves.
All of our environmentally friendly rubber floor coverings contain a high percentage [up to 80%] of recycled rubber and contain no substances that harm the environment. Our floors are halogen free, formaldehyde free and PVC free.
Rubber chips and coatings supplied in a variety of sizes and colors, allow for a wide variety of patterns and textures to expand the designers' choice to express unsurpassed creativity.
Our floors are designed to last as long as the life of the desired application and one of the most cost effective to purchase when calculated over a life cycle.
Main Benefits of Rephouse Recycled Rubber Flooring
* naturally slip resistant, even when wet. Therefore, SAFE to use.
* sound absorbent, due to the use of flexible compounds
* flexible and crack free
* resiliency - soft to the touch and feel and comfortable to walk on
* environmentally friendly
* custom color choices - try our online Think Color™ Tool
* very economical over its life cycle